*Some rules and regulations:
- Members of the organization responsible for the conduct and management of the ticket raffle are not permitted to purchase tickets for that raffle;
- You do not need to be present at the draw to win the prize;
- Winners agree to have their name released by the licensee;
- A minor MAY purchase a ticket if they are 13 years of age or older, or accompanied by an adult who is apparently the minor’s parent or guardian and who consents to the sale.
- Sales are NOT permitted outside British Columbia UNLESS the non-resident purchases the ticket and the entire payment transaction takes place while the person is in British Columbia.