Opportunity to provide locum coverage on the beautiful Southern Gulf Island of Galiano. Flexibility to establish workdays to suit your practice model.
Enjoy an independent and challenging practice in a modern office (Wolf EMR) with an emergency treatment room. No obstetrics or hospital work and support from outstanding staff and Nurse Practitioner. Records are very well kept and maintained. Hospital privileges not required and overhead is approximately $6,100 a month (approx. 25%).
Education, Training and Experience
– Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
Dr. Erin Carlson
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.
*Some rules and regulations:
- Members of the organization responsible for the conduct and management of the ticket raffle are not permitted to purchase tickets for that raffle;
- You do not need to be present at the draw to win the prize;
- Winners agree to have their name released by the licensee;
- A minor MAY purchase a ticket if they are 13 years of age or older, or accompanied by an adult who is apparently the minor’s parent or guardian and who consents to the sale.
- Sales are NOT permitted outside British Columbia UNLESS the non-resident purchases the ticket and the entire payment transaction takes place while the person is in British Columbia.